Statistical Data Analysis foundation Course for Researchers
Date: January 8 & 9, 2021
A workshop to overcome the fear of statistics, learn the basic tools and feel confident of analyzing your own data. No difficult-to-understand jargons! Simple language for anyone to understand and apply the techniques taught.
Why this course?
Knowledge is power. Collection of data itself is a laborious task, more so is the analysis of the data.
· Knowledge in statistics gives you the necessary tools and theoretical bases for quantitative reasoning to extract meaningful information the collected data.
· Statistical methods and analyses are often used to communicate research findings and to support hypotheses and give credibility to research methodology and conclusions.
· Researchers, be it PhD scholars or masters students, should understand statistics so that they can evaluate the credibility and usefulness of information obtained through data and arrive at informed decisions.
For many, knowledge on statistical analysis may be limited as they don’t belong to that field. Their mind reels under the pressure of time and lack of knowledge on the appropriate tools to be used for data analysis.
Statisticians can churn out charts and figures for the data provided, but are they using appropriate tools to suit the theory is a question you may not be able to answer.
Therefore, we have arranged for this ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON BASIC STATISTICS.
· To make the participants learn to enter, store and analyze data using SPSS.
· To provide hands-on experience on univariate and bivariate analysis using SPSS.
· Gain knowledge on statistical tools and apply it appropriately to your data.
What you will learn?
· Data entry in SPSS
· Chi-square test
Who should attend?
Anyone whose research involves analysis of data. You may be a research scholar or master’s student.
Fees: Rs.1,500 + 18% GST (Rs.1,770).
I am interested to register by secure payment gateway: Pay here
Dr. A. Ganasoundari, PhD
Highly experienced personnel with more than 23 years of experience in research writing, editing and statistical analysis.
For more details:
Call us at 09731988227 / 09741871657.